Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > August 2013 Outing

RobynM

Where will it be? :D

--

" :)"

July 27, 2013 at 9:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rick & Jackie Lindgren

It is going to be at Tuolumne Bend - our newest claim.  It is listed in Events, Polls and Surveys!

July 27, 2013 at 11:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

So on what side of the campground is it on, any chance the confluence east of the campground????

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

July 28, 2013 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

So when did it get moved from the 154???????

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

July 28, 2013 at 2:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Thanks Rick and Jacki, I think it's west of the campground on a bend Bradley. Erich and I will come, it looks like an adventure, we haven't been to this part of the river. I hope some will be able to collect our dues at the outing and give us some new cards for this year. I'd love to try our modified A52 at the outing too, if the water is fast enough.

--

July 28, 2013 at 4:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

@Steve, it was moved around at the staff meeting since we were just at the 155 and the new claim paperwork came through. 154 got bumped back a month.

@Robyn, Left sidebar menu, click on Events, Polls and Surveys.

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

July 29, 2013 at 8:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Robyn, the claim incompasses the Lumsden campground.Bradley the the claim starts a few hundred yards west of the conflunce, the conflunce area is a active claim.

--

E.B.P Claims Committee Chair

Dig Deep! and Get "R" Done!!

July 29, 2013 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

Gary..... thats to bad. it would be good digg's

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

July 29, 2013 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

But the price was right....:)

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

July 30, 2013 at 1:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Thank you for the info Gary, Dale, Ricky and Jacky, my Rover should be finished by then. I'm looking forward to weeing you there (and paying Erich's and my dues.) How much are the dues now by the way?

--

July 30, 2013 at 10:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

Robyn, there are no dues due to be a EBP club member! There is only the cost of purchasing the claims guide lease which is $20 bucks.

--

July 30, 2013 at 10:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

I beleive the owners of the Tuolumne conflunce are EBP members.

--

July 30, 2013 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Digger Dale

Is anyone going up to Tuolumne Bend early, say like Thursday? I think I am, especially to take a good look around and find the perfect spot before Sourdough and Blind Bob find it first.

If I heard it correctly is there running drinking water other than the river and a rest room at Lumsden campground?

Thanks for the info on the uphill vehicle has the right-a-way. It's one of those things I forget until I'm in that situation. We try to keep those senior moments to a minimum. See ya there, Digger Dale.

August 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gary Chance

No there is NO running water!

--

August 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joanne V

I think I will make this one I been wanting to get out and I haven't seen you all for awhile.

--

I am a Insurance, Bookkeeper, and Paralegal and I love to gold mine. So lets have fun all.

Joanne "The Revenue Hunter"

August 5, 2013 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Is this road ok for sedans?

--

August 7, 2013 at 3:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

Are we going to get a map posted with a parking area? Also, how is the road in?

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

August 7, 2013 at 4:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sourdough Joe

the road is rough, descends 2000 ft, in a few miles, not a steep grade, but one to exercise caution, no guard rails.

remember the uphill traffic has the "right of way".

sedans can make the trip, the kayakers take a bus down to launch.

--

August 7, 2013 at 7:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Thanks for the information on the road Sourdough Joe. I guess we'll take our Rover just in case. Are the club members who own the confluence claim letting the club on their claim for a day? We won't be there till midday, Erich works Friday night. oh and isn't it the vehicle who is moving uphill that has the right of way?

--

August 8, 2013 at 5:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Joanne V

I guess I will not make it. 3hrs one way to far without camping and I am not yet ready to do that. I will be going to the Bear with a few friends. Enjpy all and leave a few nuggets there for me so the next time I come out there I will find them. Have fun all and take pics.

--

I am a Insurance, Bookkeeper, and Paralegal and I love to gold mine. So lets have fun all.

Joanne "The Revenue Hunter"

August 8, 2013 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.