Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Going up to Mineral Bar ?

Scotty
--

Scotty  EastbayChapter GPAA                                                    

September 11, 2013 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

Anyone going up early to camp ?   :/

--

September 11, 2013 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George M

Whats your plan Scotty? I was planning to get there saturday am and leave sunday afternoon. My plans aren't  written in stone. I usually pitch a tent and take in the peace.

--

September 12, 2013 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

I don't know what I'm going to do yet. That's just the way my mind works of late. Maybe I will bring my tent too. See you there. :) 

--

September 12, 2013 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George M

o.k. let me know if you want to get up there tomorrow, if you want we can split the camp fee. Hate that $28 fee when other places are $11.

--

September 12, 2013 at 10:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

where can you camp for $11. I pay the parking fee and sleep in my car.

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

September 12, 2013 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George M

Hi Bradly, sorry cant remember wich one was $11. I was reserching several campsites next to what i thought were nice spots to try for prospecting. I did keep a link to lumsden campground wich if free.  http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/stanislaus/recarea/?recid=14929

--

September 12, 2013 at 10:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

George M ,  I'll split the camping fee with you, but I'm now thinking Sat., & Sun. K...

--

September 12, 2013 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

That's Sat., to Sun.

--

September 12, 2013 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George M

Sounds good Scotty. I'm in a brown Silverado with ladder rack. I'm bringing a tri- tip, hope you you like BBQ beast.

--

September 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

Why yes I do, I'll bring up something yummy. I'll be driving a Ford Focus, gray two door. I'll see if I can find that yellow shirt. I'll p.m. my phone #.

--

September 12, 2013 at 11:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

Did you get my # ?

--

September 12, 2013 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George M

Not yet, just in case, i leave east bay about 4:30am, i should make it to mineral bar on sat approx... 7-7:30am i'll keep an eye out and start setting up camp.

--

September 13, 2013 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

George,  E-Mail me @  [email protected]    Talk to you soon.

--

September 13, 2013 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DaleMyer
Administrator

Gary Chance will be at the Mineral Bar outing with the canopy and club poster. Be sure to sign-in when you get there! Sadly, I have a dry-rot removal job at a pre-school that can only be worked on over the weekend(s) which means you guys should have a good outing. That's usually what happens when I miss one! Good Luck!

--

Dale "Bear" Myer
Communications Director and Website Admin
God Bless the late 155 Outhouse!

September 13, 2013 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George M

O.K. Scotty, e-mail sent.

--

September 13, 2013 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

George M

Sorry to hear you wont be there Dale. I know how it is though, I couldn't make the last few outings due to a full remodel i was on. At least we have some work so i guess it's all for the best.

--

September 13, 2013 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Scotty

:) Cars packed, and I mean PACKED. Need a Truck or a Jeep. :)

--

September 13, 2013 at 6:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

RobynM

Sorry I couldn't make it to the outing, my back is still hurting. How was it, did anyone take pictures?

--

" :)"

September 17, 2013 at 5:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Steve

Robyn, I know Gary took pictures so I expect we'll see them soon. Normally I take pics and post but I spent the first few hours sniping and chasing fish. It was fun but unproductive. I switched back to shore digging and got some fly poop.

--

I'm happiest when I hit rock bottom!!

September 17, 2013 at 9:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.