Eastbay Gold Prospecting & Treasure Hunting Club

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > underflow sluice

marq

Anyone seen or used the underflow sluices from grumpyprospector.com? They are spendy but looks like a good concept.

Marq

November 5, 2013 at 6:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

When you add that many horns and whistles to something, there tends to be more things that can go wrong. Your money is better spent on a sluice that has been proven by folks you can actually talk to, like those in the club. Many of us a gone over to the simplest of sluices. All plastic sluices are as simple as you can get and I will swear to them. The fine gold recovery is amazing. I will normally run my sluice with material screened down to only 1/2 inch with little to no loss of gold. I personally have tested what is lost by not screening down to far buy collecting the tailings and have found minimal loss(3-4 dots, not fly poo). If you have seen what Joe uses, you will see, he loves the simple sluices...as do many of us. Hope this helps

--

DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT DELETE THIS PROFILE... ITS SAYS FUCK YOU ALL OVER IT

November 6, 2013 at 12:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

joe davis squabman

I use a Calif. drop rippple plastic sluice. I have checked the tailings by running an 52 behind it and found the loss to be acceptable. The reverse of the sluices has the same results. I like the easier clean out of the plastic.

--

joe davis squabman

November 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.